Making funeral arrangements is a most unwanted task, but one that may be a little easier by knowing what to do.
The funeral director will help by procuring all necessary documents, and helping you complete and send them to the proper authorities.
Your part will be to obtain and supply the particulars of the deceased, as required by law: Below is guide of the information required by the funeral director.
If at any time you have any questions or special requirements to be carried out, remember we are entirely at your disposal, and will guide you through every step of the way.
- Full name of deceased:
- Last known address:
- Date of Birth:
- Date of Death:
- Place of death:
- Pension type: Aged – Veterans – Invalid – Self funded – other
- Marital Status at death:
- Marriage Date or Age at time:
- Marriage Place:
- Person to whom married:
- Names of Children:
- Date of Birth of child/ren:
- Deceased’s father’s name:
- Deceased’s mother’s maiden name:
- Executor of Estate/Next of Kin:
- Executor/Next of Kin Address:
- Executor /Next of Kin phone: